cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked order

carriemcneil
Joining in

Morning.

I am considering cancelling an order I placed yesterday for a new phone and free nintendo switch with you guys. I would rather not, but am now extremely anxious after reading what seems like a neverending stream of neagtive reviews on trustpilot (without response). Also found tonnes on these forums with similar issues. Perhaps I worrying over nothing, but I'm sure you can understand my concern.

The order is "parked" and I cannot seem to get hold of anyone who can tell me why, or if its going ahead? If there is a problem I would prefer to know now, so I can cancel this order before my old phone gets deactivated (which I presume it will due to requested swap to Virgin?).

I have tried to find help with this online, by phone and via the WhatsApp service that was suggested, but sadly to no avail. All I can seem to find are absolutely shocking reviews, which has scared me to be honest. I work in customer service for an oil company, so I understand that bad reviews will happen.. but the ones I've been reading are all about parked orders and having to wait days/weeks for someone to explain whats happening. I do not want to end up as one of these angry customers, so with the greatest of respect for you guys and the pressure you are under right now - please can someone take a look at my order and tell me what's happening? 100001574370330

Thank you very much x

64 REPLIES 64

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @jordmagx, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the parked order, let's take a look into this one for you!

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Adalton
Joining in

Hi, I have recently had an order parked after it was due to be delivered a couple of days ago and had no update.

If you could contact me to sort this out, it would be great. Ref - 100001756166188

Thanks

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Adalton, 

Thanks for your post, and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums.

We can definitely look into this for you via our Forums. I've dropped you a PM, please look out for it in the purple envelope in the top-right 🙂

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi - I placed an order yesterday and discovered it is "parked".

Spoke to someone this morning who said I should get a call but haven't heard anything.

Any chance of someone looking into this before I cancel the order? My order ref is:[REMOVED]

Cheers,

john

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi J_Tee, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear your order has been parked, we will be able to help. 

I will just need to confirm a few details via private message and we can go from there. 

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Nicole022
Joining in

Hi, 

I need some help. My order’s been parked as well. I don’t know what the issue is but I’m hoping it gets resolved asap because I would like my phone delivered to me within the set delivery date.

many thanks.

Hi @Nicole022,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for getting in contact with us regarding your parked order.

We can understand this is not ideal and we want to best help. Just to confirm, how were you made aware that your order was parked? Were you given further instructions in the correspondence? Also, have you been in contact with our team on 0345 600 0789 about this? Is so what was discussed?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

thanks for the prompt reponse.

i checked my virgin mobile account and under ‘my order’ section, it indicated that my order’s been parked. This is my first time subscribing to Virgin Media so i dont know what that terminology meant. There were no further instructions after that, but I did try to contact the number but there’s been a long queue of ppl.

Thanks for letting us know Nicole022, there may be a number of reasons why an order would be parked. We aren't able to update these here via the forums but if you contact the team using any of these methods or by calling the team on 0800 052 0238 quoting your order number or post code and house number.

They will be happy to look into this further for you.

Rob

Adam23
Joining in

I ordered the iPhone 14 pro max yesterday and was told that I was going to receive it today. Today I checked my order status and it is 'Parked'. This is extremely frustrating because the credit check went through perfectly and all the details were triple-checked before submitting and must be correct. I have read that this is a never-ending problem that many are facing and I am not going to be waiting weeks for this to be fixed. No information is given apart from having to wait 24-48 hours for a call that might not even happen. If this problem isn't fixed within the 48 hours like I was told then I am going to go to another provider where the customers actually receive their phones. Extremely disappointing service from Virgin.