cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked order

carriemcneil
Joining in

Morning.

I am considering cancelling an order I placed yesterday for a new phone and free nintendo switch with you guys. I would rather not, but am now extremely anxious after reading what seems like a neverending stream of neagtive reviews on trustpilot (without response). Also found tonnes on these forums with similar issues. Perhaps I worrying over nothing, but I'm sure you can understand my concern.

The order is "parked" and I cannot seem to get hold of anyone who can tell me why, or if its going ahead? If there is a problem I would prefer to know now, so I can cancel this order before my old phone gets deactivated (which I presume it will due to requested swap to Virgin?).

I have tried to find help with this online, by phone and via the WhatsApp service that was suggested, but sadly to no avail. All I can seem to find are absolutely shocking reviews, which has scared me to be honest. I work in customer service for an oil company, so I understand that bad reviews will happen.. but the ones I've been reading are all about parked orders and having to wait days/weeks for someone to explain whats happening. I do not want to end up as one of these angry customers, so with the greatest of respect for you guys and the pressure you are under right now - please can someone take a look at my order and tell me what's happening? 100001574370330

Thank you very much x

64 REPLIES 64

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @xdust

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

I'm sorry to hear about your issue, to take a look into this I am going to drop you a private message now to investigate further. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you

DeeT99
Joining in

Hi, 

I made an order today and my direct debit and credit was accepted and was told it would be delivered tomorrow however I’m now being shown that my order is parked. This isn’t really acceptable when everything has already been accepted and I’m currently in an urgent need of a new phone as my current one is now being faulty 

my order number is 

Hi @DeeT99,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear that you're facing some issues with a recent mobile order you've made with us. So that I can take a closer look at what's going on for you, I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments.

Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @DeeT99,

Thank you for getting back to me so promptly via private message so we could take a closer look at things. As discussed there, please follow the advice provided regarding next steps towards a resolution.

If there's anything else we can help with, please feel free to reach back out to us here on the community forums.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Neil_M112233
Joining in

Hi my order has also been marked as a parked order please could someone help me with this, my ref no is 100001688423341. 

Thank you.

Hi @Neil_M112233,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having some complications with a recent mobile order. I'll send you a private message in a few moments so we can have a closer look at what's going on for you. Please respond to this when you can.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Markparkess
Joining in

I also have been placed on parked Your order ref:100001697487909

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Markparkess, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the community. 

I am very sorry to hear your order has been placed on park, I appreciate this must be frustrating. 

As I am unable to locate the order via the number provided, I will just need to confirm a few details via private message in order to update you on this. 

I will pop this over to the purple envelope on the top right of this page now. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Malgorzata1
Joining in

Hi my order has also been marked as a parked order please could someone help me with this, my ref no is [REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]