Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Contract end date letter

Hi,I have received a letter from Virgin media about my contract expiring this month, although my online account says that my contract is up to 5th April 2024 (that's when my price changes!)  I would like somebody to contact me to clarify my contract ...

khanry67 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hard search on credit report

Hi, there is a hard search on my credit account conducted by Virgin Media (it states that I have made a credit application with Virgin Media). I have never applied for credit with Virgin Media. I only use internet service with Virgin Media for which ...

YI2 by On our wavelength
  • 22 replies
  • 1 kudos

Increase In My Bill Doesn't Make Any Sense

HiI have a fixed bill at £109.75 until November this year.Quite recently I added Sky Sports HD for US Open Tennis. This should now be cancelled. The cost was an additional £7.00 taking my total bill to £116.75. I have now received a bill for £125+. T...

IanS by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New customer with no password or area code

I signed up yesterday but yodel are sending the kit today.I need to log in but it's saying passwords wrong.I tried to reset incase it was the agent misspelling it but it's saying email is wrong too I obviously don't have a bill yet so also don't have...

Bazz3r by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Logged out of netflix

Got netflix as part of my package. Randomly logged out of 10 months and now comes up with error message asking me to subscribe.Still have 8 months of contract remaining. Any suggestions?

mobhagat by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delay Disconnection Date

Hi,  Unfortunately I have had to cancel my account due to moving to a property which doesn't have Virgin available. I was able to cancel my account earlier in the month and as a result the disconnection date is 30th September (were meant to be moving...

Marsh_91 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos