cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logged out of netflix

mobhagat
Joining in

Got netflix as part of my package. Randomly logged out of 10 months and now comes up with error message asking me to subscribe.

Still have 8 months of contract remaining. Any suggestions?

6 REPLIES 6

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Evening @mobhagat, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues experienced with the Netflix account.

Can you please confirm if you're able to log into the account on other devices, or if you have remained logged in on other devices for the Netflix account in question?

Thanks,

David_Bn

Hi, I’ve been logged out of all devices asking me to update my subscription 

Thanks for confirming mobhagat,

So I can take a closer look at this for you, I've popped you over a private message to get a few details from you.

Alex_Rm

It has now been a week and still no access to my netflix

mobhagat
Joining in

Was logged out of Netflix over a week ago which I have as part of my Volt subscription. When trying to sign in it says I need to subscribe via the Netflix website.

21/09 - was told it will restart within 5 days.

27/09 - still not restarted. Was told will receive a link within 24hrs to activate.

28/09 - now been over 24hrs and still no link received!!!

Sorry to hear this is still not resolved for you @mobhagat 

I can see that you're in an open private message with my colleague that is supporting you on this issue. 

They'll be able to assist further, so if you have any questions, concerns or need an update, you can go back to the private message for support on this issue as it's still open for you. This way we'll be able to support you quicker to work towards a resolution. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley