cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract end date letter

khanry67
Joining in

Hi,

I have received a letter from Virgin media about my contract expiring this month, although my online account says that my contract is up to 5th April 2024 (that's when my price changes!)  I would like somebody to contact me to clarify my contract end date, as I recently contacted Grain broadband about their £5 broadband offer and they keep contacting me to sign up with them!

Regards

4 REPLIES 4

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @khanry67 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear of your contract concerns. If your contract states your end date is April 2024, you can ignore the end of contract notification. 

I will feed this back to the team to investigate any errors at our side that might have caused this. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi,

I'll look forward to hearing from them.

Regards

khanry67
Joining in

Hi,

I have not had a reply back from yourselves about the above - only received the standard letter about changes your are making with out of home wifi and pricing changes for 2024.  I have been contacted regularly by Grain broadband about there £5 broadband offer.  Also in your letter it says that I can leave yourselves without paying a cancellation fee.  If that is so then I wish to end the contract with yourselves and join Grain.  As you are too busy to make contact over the phone then possible you could contact me so that we can discuss this.  Grain have said that my current phone number can be ported to them.

Regards

Javed

Hi khanry67,

I am sorry to hear you have decided to leave us.

We cant take a disconnection request over the forums.

Please contact the team on 150 from a Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other line and they can assist further.

Your new provider can request the number port if you wish to keep the same number.

We are sorry again that you are leaving us, we wish you all the best with your new provider. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide