Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Non existent customer service!

I have been trying to speak to someone for weeks to stop the renewal of my contract. It is impossible!All the money you pay for people to pick up the phone is totally wasted.I have told you on the phone, by web chat, and stated in a complaint that i ...

Kitea by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cannot register new account

I cannot register my new account. My old account was [MOD EDIT: Personal info]. This was closed in September. My new account is [MOD EDIT: Personal info] but every time I try to register the new account, it tells me I'm already registered, which is m...

Amy811 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DD payment not taken

I’ve had a email saying my bill from last month has not been settled, it’s paid by DD and there were funds in the account. I don’t want a late payment charge or for this to go on my credit record. THIS WAS NOT MY FAULT AND ALL I WANT IS TO SPEAK TO S...

trinaS by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Collection of kit

I am 86 years old housebound as a full time carer for my 83 year old disabled wife. I can just manage the internet.I have to return my booster and all I get all the time are messages from Virgin saying return your kit. I have got the return envelope ...

86Gary by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin scammers wont let you cancel

On three different occasions I have tried to cancel and been told at least a 45 minutes wait.   I'm so tired of Virgin refusing to let me cancel so will cancel direct debit and see how long it takes them to contact me.

dave_xan by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos