cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non existent customer service!

Kitea
Tuning in

I have been trying to speak to someone for weeks to stop the renewal of my contract. It is impossible!

All the money you pay for people to pick up the phone is totally wasted.

I have told you on the phone, by web chat, and stated in a complaint that i will not be paying you for services going forward.

The people that pick up the phone after waiting at least an hour to get through just cut you off. Web chat they just ignore you. Complaints just say to call. Its a total joke. I have canceled my direct debit and if you want your kit back then either come get it or send me the returns box i have already requested.

You have the worst customer service in the UK.

5 REPLIES 5

Cardiffman282
Super solver

I'd reinstate your DD if you can or it will generate problems for you later. 

Do also please let Ofcom know all about your cancellation experience with VM https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Community-Natter/Breaking-OFCOM-investigating-VM-over-difficult...

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

I have record of informing them before my contract ended that i did not want to renew it. Happy to deal with "issues".

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kitea, thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community.

We're really sorry to hear you intend to leave us and about the problems you've been having doing so 😔

Advice on the different ways to cancel your contract can be found here. The options you'll need to press when calling are one, four and four. 

Although we appreciate that cancelling by post is unlikely to be your preferred option, we'd certainly suggest doing so if you're continuing to experience problems by phone and online chat.

If you've tried all three options and you're still no further forward, please pop back to us and we'll do our very best to help.

Regards,
Daniel

As i have already said, i have called again and again and spent hours on the phone. I refuse to waste any more time.