cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal issues

MurphynBrown
Tuning in

My discounted Volt package was coming to an end and I received an email offering me a good renewal price which I accepted.

I have the confirmation emails and documents etc but have recently received an email saying my bill is going to be double what I expected......can you help? It doesn't look like the system has applied the new renewal discount 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @MurphynBrown, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear that there has been some discrepancy between the monthly agreed value and the billed amount.

I'd be happy to look into this for you, to see if we can have this resolved for you

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Thanks,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @MurphynBrown, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear that there has been some discrepancy between the monthly agreed value and the billed amount.

I'd be happy to look into this for you, to see if we can have this resolved for you

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Thanks,

David_Bn