cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection of kit

86Gary
Joining in

I am 86 years old housebound as a full time carer for my 83 year old disabled wife. I can just manage the internet.

I have to return my booster and all I get all the time are messages from Virgin saying return your kit. I have got the return envelope BUT I CANNOT GET OUT TO A DROP OFF POINT.  It is TOTALLY impossible to speak to a human on virgin. An email to the CEO explaining the situation several weeks ago was not even acknowledged. 

HOW do I get someone to pick this kit up???

5 REPLIES 5

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @86Gary,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear this is happening, I would like to go about arranging a doorstop pick up for you, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you in a private message. 

Joe

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your time via PM @86Gary 

Your issue has now been escalated and someone from our Doorstep Collection team will be in touch with you to arrange the collection of your equipment 😊

Keep us posted!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I am still getting messages saying Virgin has not yet got my package. They even sent me another  package to put the kit in. No contact from the so called doorstep collection team - maybe it will happen before Christmas!!

PLEASE PLEASE can Virgin get their act together

Hi @86Gary thanks for your post here although we're sorry to hear this is still ongoing for you.
As you've been liaising with Ayisha through PM, please continue to message her privately and she can look into this further for you.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @86Gary 

I understand the equipment was collected today so I trust the issue is now resolved 😊

If I can help with anything else, do let me know!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs