cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stuck on loading screen when trying to login to my virgin media

meurevine
Joining in

Hello, as a new customer, I have been having the very same issue. I tried various devices and browsers, and also cleared the search history and cache, but nothing helped. I called customer service four times already, but still no luck in fixing this. They suggested to change my password and try again, but the system does not allow me to change my password either.  I would very much appreciate your help. 

7 REPLIES 7

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @meurevine 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here.

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your My Virgin Media profile. Can I just check is this happening via the website or the app? 

Are you able to access your profile by either website or app if this issue is occurring only one? 

Hi Ashleigh, thanks for looking into my problem. Since I just moved to UK, I do not use the app yet (certain things would be needed to be able to update my apple id location which would then allow me installing the app). So, I am trying the website (via MacBook pro with various browsers). Btw, regardless of eventually setting up the app, I would like to be able to use the website. So, I would really appreciate if you can help fixing this issue.

(Fyi: Yesterday, in my fifth call to the customer service, the agent could not log in using my account info either, so she tried to report this to her manager. She might have reported this, but the call dropped once more, so I could not learn about the status.) 

imcintosh
Joining in

I have been having the same issue as a customer with Virgin now for over 5 years and i can sign in to my account but as soon as that completes the page no matter what browser is being used it spins, for a price of what we are paying per month this is a disgrace that this is not working and all virgin mobile customers should be offered a refund on their accounts for a service that is not working.

I'm so sorry to hear that and thank you for popping back to me @meurevine 

I'm going to pop you a private message so we can take a closer look into this, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Hi there @meurevine 

Thank you for chatting with me via the PM and I am so glad that we have now resolved this issue.

Please do pop back to the forums should you need any help at all and we will always do everything we can to assist.

Thank you very much for all the great help Ash! You helped me with many other questions and issues along the way, so I really appreciate it.

Hi meurevine, 

Thanks for coming back and letting us know what an awesome job Ash did with helping. 

I've fed this back to her and her manager

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs