Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to create MyVM account

Hi there,I have been trying to create a My Virgin media account since joining, and every time receive an error saying"Sorry, there was a problem registering that password. Please choose a different one."and cannot proceed any further. This has been t...

jgoodson by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anytime chatter

Just been moved to Anytime Chatter from Talk more anytime in my new package. I was told it was the same, but looking at it that may not be true. It looks like 0845 and 0870 numbers are not included. If so, I was not told the truth.  

Wookey1 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Advance notice of contract expiry date

Are we supposed to receive an email or letter before the 18 month contract expiry  date warning that the monthly cost will increase by 50 %  due to the discounts ending and that it will then become a monthly ongoing contract. Is this a legal requirem...

chops by Well-informed
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

I just got through to the call centre and explained I wanted to leave, they asked me to hold the line then they hung up

Online upgrade not showing on account

Hello, I upgraded my package online on the 6th October. It is now the 23rd and it is still not showing. After calling a numerous amount of times and being promised that it would show up by the 23rd latest, it still hasn't. My contract came to an end ...

AminKhan by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving house

Today I requested to move my package to the new address with no change straight swap.I’m currently paying £31.Just had an email stating my first bill will be £91 which would be 2 bills plus £20 which I make as £82. It then goes on to say this will th...

My Email Address is Wrong (New)

Hello, I posted about this a while back but then lost access to this account.I signed up for virgin over a year ago on the phone and believe my email address was written down wrong. As the email address doesn't exist, I cant get into accounts to mana...

Moving with Virgin don't mix

I have been with Virgin for many years, maybe 8 or 9. I have a pretty expensive account, over a hundred pounds a month. My bills are always paid, I've never lost service through late payments, etcI'm just moving into a new home I was happy to renew m...