cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving house

Confused_cust
Joining in

Today I requested to move my package to the new address with no change straight swap.

I’m currently paying £31.

Just had an email stating my first bill will be £91 which would be 2 bills plus £20 which I make as £82. 

It then goes on to say this will then settle down to £71 not £31 which I’m guessing is the price without the deal I signed up too. They are also sending out another box by the looks of things.

what kind of fee will I be looking at to cancel all together? Is it the full term?

starting a new contract is bad enough without paying double. Is this standard procedure. Any help would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Confused_cust.
Thanks for taking the time to post on our help forums for the first time and a warm welcome to the VM community, great to have you on board! 🙂

We're sorry to hear of the issues with your bills and contract caused by moving homes, we'd love to see how we can best support you with that.

From the above mentioned this sounds indeed confusing, I'll send you a PM now so we can have a closer look into what's happened and help out.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs