cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

LyndonJ
On our wavelength

I have Netflix within my bundle and it stopped working 4 days saying I need to add my bank details. After speaking to Virgin several times I have just been told it a problem for loads of customers that's been reported and been escalated to there technical team. So now have to wait. Has anyone else got this problem

538 REPLIES 538

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi woodsywoo57

Thank you for letting us know.

I am going to pop you over a private message to confirm a few details and get a ticket raised.

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Tractorboy, 

Thanks for getting back to us. 

As you have a ticket open with us, we would recommend contacting the adviser who raised this for you via PM.

They will be able to provide an update. 

Thank you 

Nat

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi LyndonJ

Thank you for letting us know. 

If you have an IT ticket open with the team, we would recommend reaching out to the agent who raised this via PM. 

IT tickets can take 3-5 working days to be resolved. 

Thank you 

Nat

Hello Molly. 

That is most unhelpful.  

If the previous agent acted into the ticket, most of us would not still be messaging on this forum. 

We need you to look into this issue urgently as it is affecting all of us.  The majority of your agents just tell us to contact Netflix or await to hear from IT.  

that does not get us far. 

LyndonJ
On our wavelength

Well said, wishfull thinking this will get fixed anytime soon

Just for the fun of it have used activation button and got onto Netflix, but quite sure its not the included option but hey ho lets wait and see. Previously activate button just returned errors. 

Gonegirl
On our wavelength

Hi Molly 

I haven't received anything from virgin. 

Accessing netflix via my set top box offers a reactivation button. When I click this the only option available is the £15.99 package. 

In my virgin media account there is no netflix listed. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Gonegirl

Thank you for posting on our community forum

I'm going to drop you a private message now to collect some more details, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Has anyone had any success as of yet?

LyndonJ
On our wavelength

Wishful thinking..... But no still broke