cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

LyndonJ
On our wavelength

I have Netflix within my bundle and it stopped working 4 days saying I need to add my bank details. After speaking to Virgin several times I have just been told it a problem for loads of customers that's been reported and been escalated to there technical team. So now have to wait. Has anyone else got this problem

538 REPLIES 538

Hi @LEEEVANS69 thanks for your reply, that's great news.

You've mentioned about charges, so please let me continue this conversation via PM.

Please expect the PM to arrive shortly in response to your latest one.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Phuntoosh
Up to speed

Hello everyone. It has been over a year since I first posted on this thread. 
I just had the surprise of my life. I finally received a Netflix activation email from Virginmedia. Conveniently approaching the end of my contract. 

Amazing. 

Hi @Phuntoosh,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear of the ongoing issues you've experienced, but I'm glad to hear that this now appears to be resolved for you. Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I remember all your conversations about this….it must be some kind of record!!!

I signed up around the same time and experienced the Netflix issue but got it sorted about two months later and has worked so far!!! 
Let’s know how you get on with your renewal ( if you’re planning too).

Best of luck and thanks for the update.

Thanks Harley2017. Yep. Let's see how it goes!

But the forum team really can't help themselves. The classic response: "We're here to help" leaves a lot to be desired. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for updating the thread Phuntoosh. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Nat

Amazingly, I have also just received an activation email. I already do have Netflix on my own email, which I pay for separately. Any idea whether the Virgin activation does actually work this time: did it for you?

Hi there. 
Yes. It did work. 
unfortunately it has been replaced with a new problem. They have messed up my renewal contract. Four phone calls with support have not managed to sort the issue. Looks like it's time to cut my ties with Virginmedia. One can only despair. 

Thanks for the update. Ours is up soon as well, and there appear to be better alternatives now than last time. Time to start researching.