Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Contract not renewed!!!!

I am so frustrated with the service I am getting!!!! It took over 2 months to get Netflix back after it was terminated in error. Broken promises time after time. Now, I signed up to a new contract and was sent the documents but it hasnt been actioned...

Cannot login to virgin media account in browers

HiI've been trying to log into my virgin media account through different browsers with no success. I have tried chrome, edge and firefox. After typing in my login details, it's just always the loading page and can't proceed further. I have access to ...

xwang_0-1688835566738.png
xwang by Tuning in
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

Hello,I was due a refund but didn’t receive it. Web chat person told me my DD had been cancelled by virgin so they couldn’t refund me via my bank. They told me to reverse my last payment so I’d get that money back then I could pay the difference. Thi...

Oojee by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

On 350 but only getting 250

After (finally) getting my billing issues resolved, I checked my package and found that YET AGAIN VM cocked up my package, so I made an online fault C-070723720 and received a resolution, which adjusted my package to what it's meant to be.I now see m...

Screenshot 2023-07-10 102812.png
techguyone by On our wavelength
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why have we been disconnected

Hi, I spoke to an advisor on Monday 03/07/23 about upgrading my contract, then after some discussion with my husband we decided it wasn't what we wanted so contac8them again on Tuesday 04/07/23 to cancel it ( within the 14 days cooling off period). A...

DHD62 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving connection point

hi, I hope someone can help. I need to find out how I can book an engineer to move where my cable comes in because we’ve had an extension. It just needs moving about 7 m. I’ve tried to get through on the phone but it just seems to keep putting me thr...

Lau55 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hacked account

I have received an email confirming that I have added an asian channel to my package. Obviously I know nothing about this. Does this mean that my account has been hacked?

Bendos70 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Move home

Hi, do anyone know how to apply broadband move services except the live chat? Because I applied from 15 June, there is no one given me any feedback. The funnest is I don’t know why Home Telecom LTD was giving me a message about move home.Now I’ve alr...

MaxLi by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos