cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

LyndonJ
On our wavelength

I have Netflix within my bundle and it stopped working 4 days saying I need to add my bank details. After speaking to Virgin several times I have just been told it a problem for loads of customers that's been reported and been escalated to there technical team. So now have to wait. Has anyone else got this problem

538 REPLIES 538

Yep, waiting as well. Got my ticket number but nothing seems to happen with it: P011232248

Phoned multiple times, one person recommended I pay Netflix and then reclaim the money off of my bill afterwards. Seems like hassle though.

Not sure what’s taking so long to resolve this for everyone!?

Hi Gonegirl, 

Thank you for returning to us with an update - so sorry to hear that your Netflix issue is still ongoing!

Would you mind just confirming:

1) That you have still not received an activation email.

2) That there is no Netflix tile showing in your My Virgin Media account.

3) That you have tried activating Netflix via your Set top Box. (You do this by logging into the Netflix App.)

Let us know what your current situation looks like so we can offer further support!

All the best. 

Molly

Hi All, thank you for keeping this thread updated. 

Sincerest apologies for anyone who is still experiencing issues with their Netflix as part of our service! 

We are still working collaboratively with Netflix to ensure this is resolved as quickly as possible, however I can appreciate your frustration. 

If all of you in this thread can please ensure we are aware if:

1) You have not received an activation link email

2) There is no Netflix tile showing in your My Virgin Media account.

3) You have been incorrectly charged for Netflix. 

If you have been PMing with a member of the forum team who has raised an individual IT ticket please do feel free to return to the PM with them directly to request an update. 

If you wish to raise a complaint you can do so here

Thank you for your patience with us whilst we get this sorted!

All the best. 

Molly

paulw4ke
On our wavelength

Thanks Molly.

1) You have not received an activation link email

originally I did and had it set up, but when my package price was amended to the correct price I got an email saying

Just a heads-up that Virgin Media has been removed as your payment method for Netflix.”

although my contract still has netflix listed on it

2) There is no Netflix tile showing in your My Virgin Media account.

it used to be there but disappeared after my package price was amended

3) You have been incorrectly charged for Netflix. 
no incorrect charges but I’d only opted for the standard plan luckily

Hello Molly. I can confirm that: ticket number: P011220675

1)  I have not received an activation link email (I did receive one when Netflix was first added as part of my VOLT package a few months ago)

2) There is no Netflix tile showing  

3) I have been charged correctly for Netflix - just cannot access it due to the probems above. 

No activation link due to it being all up and running for 4 weeks.

There is no tile .

Not been charged due to my Netflix account previously was not active 

Ticket number P011216440 - original resolution date 12th May

I have never had an activation email - new contracted 23rd March to include Netflix

I did have an activation tile , but that returned error reposnses. My account appears to have been reset on Friday , and I no longer have an activation tile.

My set top box offers me the option to pay via VM , but the payment option , not a free link so I will not use that as I know from previous experience (twice) it will be followed by Netflix cancelling as VM will not pay!

I have never received any charges for Netflix

LyndonJ
On our wavelength

Hi Molly 

No activation code (not worked since 23rd April)

No tile in Netflix

Received a IT Tech number but nothing fixed as yet 

Thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi paulw4ke,

Thank you for getting back to us. 

I will pop you over a private message to confirm some details and raise the ticket now. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Phuntoosh

Thanks for getting back to us. 

As you currently have an active ticket for the issue, we would advise contacting the agent who raised this via PM for an update. If you have any problems contacting them, please do let us know here. 

Thank you 

Nat