Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Damaged utility cover in street

The utility cover in the street outside my house is damaged. I am concerned that the cables in there may become damaged and it is also a trip hazard for pedestrians as there is no pavement. Please could you replace it? 

signal-2023-06-01-20-25-32-131.jpg

Moving home and being placed on to new contract

I recently got in touch to let you know im moving house. After attempting this multiple times on this stupid web chat, finally I’ve got thru to someone, I’ve told him I’m moving address, my new address has the virgin media port already installed so a...

Bwocx by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Different Monthly Payment to Contract

Well, this is a turn up for the books. I was offered a new contract last February for around £56 a month. Since then I have been charged £71 a month. A Virgin rep promised to sort this out for me. Nothing has been done, I am still being charged £71 a...

How to talk to a human about billing

Does anyone have any pointers about how to talk to a human about billing?I changed my DD date last month and was assured (I have it in writing on the live chat) that I had no bill this month and next date would be 04/09. Low and behold, my DD has bee...

Resolved! Account Details

Hello, first post.we joined VM in May, not had a bill yet, though I see £84 has been taken from my bank, don’t know what that’s supposed to cover, our package is only £39.50.we don’t have our area reference, not sure we have our account number right,...

jimw312 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Account cannot log in

Hi Molly,I am having the same problem.I still need access to the old account for email address purposes, but have a new account number.I look forward to hearing from you.thanksSanj

sanjiv by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos