cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 digit area code reference

nfs6002
Joining in
hi...what is the 2 digit area code for coventry?..i just got started with virgin media and i want to register but i didn`t get my first bill yet so i really don`t know where to look for that code :-?? My postcode S6 3HJ
168 REPLIES 168

Hi there

My postcode is S419NB

What would be my area code?

Nigel

Hi Nigel, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

The area reference code, for the postcode you've provided is 30.  Hope this helps.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi

Can you tell me the area code for Bracknell RG42 please

Many thanks

Duncan

Hello Duncan, thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

Your area reference is 31. Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi

Is there an issue with creating a new profile for virgin media accounts as it just keeps going round and round in circles and won't accept any details

Sorry to hear that you're having issues briggd01.

What page are you stuck on? Have you been able to enter your account number and area reference and move to the details screen? 

Regards

Steven_L

This is the page:

https://my.virginmedia.com/create-profile/register

Enter the last name details, then account number and area ref, click on i'm not a robot then register and nothing happens

Hi briggd01

We will send you a private message

Kind regards 

Chris 

Hello,

I'm having the same problem as the guy above.

Go to the https://my.virginmedia.com/create-profile/register

I've input my Surname, account details along with the area reference, click on i'm not a robot then register and nothing happens, it just keeps going round and round in circles and won't accept any details. 

What is the resolution for this?

Spoke with the customer service, she couldn't help me and told me that she will log the ticket.

Got text message later, that connection is sorted (that's not the problem by the way), and still can't register.

Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi skwiot,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for reaching out with your MyVM trouble. I'm sorry that you've been struggling to register, we can certainly look into this for you.

Can I first check whether you've received any contract or other paperwork from us? If so. could you confirm that your name is spelt correctly? If there's been a typo with your surname at all, it wouldn't be validated.

Could you also confirm that you're using a 9 digit account number? If yours has 8 digits, you'll just need to pop a 0 in front.

Another possibility is the reCAPTCHA on the registration page. Sometimes you just have to tick the box before clicking "Register", but sometimes it will produce images for you to select. If you click "Register" straight away but the page was intending to load images, this can refresh the process. I'd recommend waiting a few seconds between ticking the box and clicking register, just to be sure if any images are rendering.

Thanks,

Rachael