cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 digit area code reference

nfs6002
Joining in
hi...what is the 2 digit area code for coventry?..i just got started with virgin media and i want to register but i didn`t get my first bill yet so i really don`t know where to look for that code :-?? My postcode S6 3HJ
168 REPLIES 168

Thank you Paul!!!

NicM
Joining in

It looks like I am in the long list of people struggling to access accounts! Please can you advise what my are code ref is for SN11 0RY. I have checked my sign up docs (which were sent digitally) and my account number isn't on them, neither is the 2 digit code. As I am having issues with connection (keeps dropping out) and both myself and my hubby work from home, this is VERY frustrating as I changed to improve connection, not make it worse!

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there NicM,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Many apologies for any issues faced with this, to clarify did you not receive your contract at the point of sale?

Regards,

Kain

Marakatsi
Joining in

Hey,

I can not my Area Referance Number and Account number. I did not recieve any paper in virgin media pack

DD5 1AL Dundee

thinguyen90uk
Settling in

Hi there. Could you please check my area code for me, my postcode is DA8 3DQ?

Many thanks!

Hey thinguyen90uk,

Welcome to the forums!

Your area reference is 22.

If you need help with anything else, just give us a shout 😊

Beth

DebDono1
Joining in

Hi

does anybody know the reference code for Nottinghamshire?

thank you

There is this unofficial guide https://xtrium.com/virgin-media-area-reference/#:~:text=Virgin%20Media%20Area%20Reference%20is%20a%2... 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Hi DebDono1

Thanks for posting in regards to the area code, is there a reason you're looking for this? Let us know and we'll be happy to help 🙂

Rob