cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VirginMedia
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff

We’re often asked how to pay a Virgin Media bill.

This how-to guide should make making a payment really straight-forward, and tell you which payment methods Virgin Media accept.

Direct Debit

A Direct Debit is the easiest and most hassle-free way to pay for your Virgin Media services. Your bill is paid automatically so you don’t need to do a thing.

It’s straight forward to set-up: just sign-into my.virginmedia.com and there's an option to set up a Direct Debit in the My Bills section.

One off payments

Of course, you can make direct payments to Virgin Media if that’s what you’d rather do.

There’s a number of ways to pay your bill directly.

My Virgin Media

You can use the My Virgin Media website to pay your bill.

Check out the video below for more information.

QuickPay

QuickPay is great. It’s really simple and fast if you haven’t set up a Direct Debit or automatic card payments.

Just watch!

Pay your Virgin Media bill on the phone

Pay_by_phone.jpg

You can also make your payment on the phone - and you don't even need to talk anyone!

Just call our dedicated payment service on 0800 064 3777.

Make sure you have your Account number and Area reference number to hand.
You can find these details at the top right hand corner of your bill.

When you make a card payment through our dedicated payment service, we’ll store your details to make it even quicker and easier next time round and it's available to use 24/7.

Any questions?

We hope you've found this guide to making payments useful, and if you have any further queries, we've put together a great guide to understanding and explaining your bill.

Understanding Your Bill

If you have any other questions, do pop on over to our Managing Your Account - Cable board and ask away.