Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

360 box has deleted all recording and planned recordings.

Hi there,At some point today 26/04/2024 our 360 box has decided to delete all of its recordings and also remove all of the future recordings form its settings/hard drive. I have noted this has happened to numerous people on this forum and the general...

baz___m by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV picture is distorted on all channels and apps

 anyone what's causing this, it's keeps happening every couple of weeks. Last time I removed the ethernet cable and it's went back to normal. Rebooted the TV box and router and checked all the cables and no change. 

1000018087.jpg

Just installed not got what I was told I'd get

I've just had virgin installed and to be fair excellent service. But when I started to set up my channels I was disappointed to find sky witness is not in, and I would have to upgrade. When the gentleman came round to my house he convinced me to move...

Kazer61 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loss of picture

New to Virgin Media ( about 5 weeks ) I keep losing the picture for a split second and sometimes the sound . This is when watching TV channels and it's REALLY annoying . Also any apps that we watch keep on crashing but it's only apps we watch through...

Resolved! Kit needs plumbing in

Hi all hope this is the correct board !Renegotiated my contract and to get the price down I had to have the TV  package that's right to get the price down haha !Anyway kit arrived a couple of weeks ago but then went on hols so didn't get chance to se...

Nick_h by Dialled in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Audio out of sync , some channels only

Some channels , e.g. All the BBC HD channels and Sky News in HD are wildy out of sync. Other channels such as ITV1HD are either fine or very very close to fine . The bad ones are close to unwatchable.Its not a TV setting or Virgin Media 360 box setti...

Virgin and Netflix

Hi all, we have upgraded our VM contract, and now have a new 360 box and TV package. All installed, no problems. Included in the package is Netflix standard. Now we already subscribe to Netflix, so how do I proceed? Do I sign into Netflix on VM and c...

dxter by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New V6 remote

I've recently renegotiated my contract with VM which involved a TV package upgrade on my V6 box. I've got the old chunky V6 remote.  The guy I spoke to said he was getting a new voice controlled remote sent out to me.I've got the promised upgrade cha...

Text no. in booklet not working 80011

TV360 TO 80011 [MOD EDIT: Personal info removed] OLIVER 99846 CAN I ALSO ADD WE HAD THIS TECHNICIAN TODAY.HE DID A FANTASTIC JOB AND WAS VERY HELPFULL.10 OUT OF 10.PLEASE PASS IT ON OR GIVE THIS GUY A BONUS!

NICK7267 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos