cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin and Netflix

dxter
Joining in

Hi all, we have upgraded our VM contract, and now have a new 360 box and TV package. All installed, no problems. Included in the package is Netflix standard. Now we already subscribe to Netflix, so how do I proceed? Do I sign into Netflix on VM and cancel my Netflix subscription? How does this work, as Netflix is part of the VM contract price. Can anyone advise me please.

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @dxter 

The following help page from netflix advises how to set it up

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/125055 

Click on the sub heading 'How do I activate netflix'

Then follow the instructions from the next two links to either link your netflix via the VM set top box, or via an activation link or the VM website.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @dxter 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. With Netflix, once you have activated the service either via the button on your online account under your subscriptions or have received the activation email from us, we will merge the accounts together and if you pay for your Netflix service it will be added to your bill, or if it is part of your package the payments to Netflix will stop. 

Let us know how you get on.

Sabrina