cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport Ultimate Sound and Picture Fault

BinghamBloke
Super solver

I put on the Champions League on channel 531 last night and the sound was glitchy/popping.

I didn't have time to faff around seeing if it was just me so I have been trying things this morning and it is definitely just that channel. The Virgin UHD channel sound is fine and other UHD services I have are fine.

I have to have the V6 on Dolby Digital to PCM setting otherwise I get a miss match in sound and vison. When I turn that off the dolby sound is good but I get that delay I spoke of.

Anyone else got sound problems?

166 REPLIES 166

KnaggsP
On our wavelength

Stuttering & crackling sound in KT16 on 531

mw619
Joining in

Problem appears to have been resolved where I am. Nottingham area 30.

On the status page:

ozsat_0-1665602724235.png

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

whydoIhavetosig
Joining in

I had the same problem in IG8 (North East London) for the Rangers game. Only noticed in in the last 10 days

Willers
Joining in

I have seen loads of posts for this juddering picture issue. Mine is still doing it, numerous resets, reboots, software updates. STILL doing it and it seems very little is being done to address it. We have the V6 box, 1gig broadband etc. the channel is virtually unwatchable. Anyone else still affected by this???

Clickme
Joining in

Same again for the united match today in the RM11 area

Pattonpalace
Tuning in

Interesting, the problem appeared to be apparent around the Midlands area initially, over the last 6-8 weeks.

Now, in Nottingham NG16 atleast, it appears to be fine but other areas are reporting the same stuttering behaviour.

Hello all,

Just to keep you updated, we've been able to replicate the issue now so the investigation has moved forward somewhat. However, we've still not found the root cause.

We have however, found a workaround. It seems to only happy on live TV so if you rewind a few seconds and watch from there, you shouldn't have an issue.

Until we can find what's causing it and fix it, this is the best option.

Many thanks,
Your Community Moderators

KnaggsP
On our wavelength

Thanks for that , it works. As they say , it's only live once. It'll spoil it if our neighbours are watching in realtime shouting goal 5 seconds before we see it though.

Thanks for this work around, was doing my head in!

Glad to know that someone is working on it.