cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport Ultimate Sound and Picture Fault

BinghamBloke
Super solver

I put on the Champions League on channel 531 last night and the sound was glitchy/popping.

I didn't have time to faff around seeing if it was just me so I have been trying things this morning and it is definitely just that channel. The Virgin UHD channel sound is fine and other UHD services I have are fine.

I have to have the V6 on Dolby Digital to PCM setting otherwise I get a miss match in sound and vison. When I turn that off the dolby sound is good but I get that delay I spoke of.

Anyone else got sound problems?

166 REPLIES 166

Watching it now and I don’t think it’s stuttering but the action hasn’t started yet.

I'm in area 31 (Oxford) and there are currently no audio is video issues on #531.

UPDATE: A 360 box is getting some sound drops outs now.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

@jgnotts wrote:

Watching it now and I don’t think it’s stuttering but the action hasn’t started yet.

Same here Notts area 30 and actually looks to be working. For how long is anyone's guess though 

hammers2
Tuning in

The Rangers v Liverpool game is completely unwatchable on BT Sport Ultimate, not acceptable as it's been like this for weeks now. 

I'm in Goodmayes, East London. 

Pattonpalace
Tuning in

Yep, working OK here again too, Nottingham.

Yes I can confirm that mine is OK and so it’s OK for my brother too. We are both in Mansfield.

I suspect it’s righted itself again and virgin had nothing to do with fixing it.

Let’s hope it lasts more than a week this time 🙂

Solaris81
On our wavelength

Still constant stutter for me completely unwatchable. 

beamzy99
Tuning in

It is still the same for me in area 20. Picture is jittery and the sound is dropping out intermittently. 

All good here in area 30. Someone must have "turned it off, waited 30 seconds and turned it back on again"

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It doesn't help the modteam if people state the area number as that only relates to billing systems and not a geographical area.

Please can you state your rough geographical area ie N27 or Nottingham etc.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali