cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error CS2511 Playback not possible

g0akc
Problem sorter

I'd like to watch the NFL match replays (Sky Sports Mix) which are shown as being available (in the guide on the TV box or iPhone app) but whenever I try to play them it shows 'playback not possible' and error code CS2511.

I've little appetite to call 150.

Any ideas what the issue is or how to resolve it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
31 REPLIES 31

g0akc
Problem sorter

This issue now seems to be fixed - now seems to be working and I can view various content okay from the EPG (but there's no icon in the Catchup tab).

Took about a year to be resolved....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Glad to hear everything is working okay for you now, when you say there is no icon what do you mean by this?

Do you mean the channel name / logo in the corner? 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?