cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 Bug still present......

deans6571
Wise owl

When watching a recorded program and when you also have multiple episodes to watch, about a minute before the program ends, a pop up in the top right warns you that the next episode will auto start in 12 seconds unless you cancel the option.

The bug is, that if you do NOT cancel this, the next episode plays once the 12 second timer elapses even when the current episode has not finished.

Multiple times I have had this happen to me - the pop up message gets displayed and I cancel it but I then note that the current episode has MORE than the 12 seconds shown in the pop up message??

So in other words, when the next episode starts (when you do not dismiss the message), it actually starts before the current one ends....??!

I have noticed this on V4.41 (and all versions before this) on the 360. I've just been updated to V4.42 so don't know if this is still present.

deans6571
Wise owl

Over one year later and this bug has recently reappeared.......

Whats going on?????

And still NOT fixed in the most recent update:

deans6571_0-1698662419857.png

Bee1000
Dialled in

Just posting to confirm this issue is still present on my V360 box on software version 5.05.  In fact it never went away and is still as annoying.

What needs to be done is one or more of the following:

• Change the default behaviour of the pop-up to 'do nothing' rather than 'autoplay' as currently
  • Make the pop-up appear at the end of the whole recording not when the box thinks the end of the programme has been reached
  • Provide an option to turn off autoplay altogether (like iPlayer)

roy247
Community elder

Adding an option to turn it off like the " keep or delete " has been posted quite a few times but no one seems to be taking any notice. 🙈 🙉

Hi all

I am really sorry about this. I'll get in contact with some colleagues from the right team and raise this to them.

I'll let you know once I hear anything back.

Beth

@Beth_G wrote:

Hi all

I am really sorry about this. I'll get in contact with some colleagues from the right team and raise this to them.

I'll let you know once I hear anything back.

Any update on this - your message was posted 2 weeks ago?

Morning @deans6571 

Thanks for posting. I've sent my colleague a chaser mail, she's back in on Monday so we should have an update of some sorts then.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Any update on this - last message was posted TWO WEEKS AGO....??!

Seems like nobody is bothered to fix these bugs anymore.

😥

Hello deans6571

We are very sorry for the ongoing issues with the bug.

I can assure you I will chase this up for you.

Gareth_L

SaleBlade
Joining in

I have also suffered from a recurrence of this bug, please provide an update

Gixerob111
On our wavelength

Also seeing this. Thought it was just me. Watching all recorded episodes of Mr Bates v's The Post Office (ITV) and it pops up before the episode has finished. Very annoying.

Rob