Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Re landline upgrade weekend chatter to anytime chatter

helloHaving just wasted one hour on the the phone with virgin media can anyone tell me why the retention dept cannot give me any information regarding my account upgrade which i did on line and why virgin media have a different price for upgrade from...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connecting landline to router

Hello, I need help please.I  just upgraded to anytime calls and received the new hub5 router. Internet installed and all working fine. I’ve never used a landline in this house and do not have a phone socket on the wall anywhere in the house.the instr...

AjayTom by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Land line was dead. I want some money back

My land line was dead for four days (Friday 21st to Monday 24th July). I want a refund of the relevant amount of money from the bill I paid. Also, I tried phoning on my mobile to report it, but gave up after hanging on for about 10 minutes; my mobile...

landline dead

My original switchover date was july 10. I received an email saying that it would now be later and was expecting another email, but have not received one. I received the adaptor and have tried plugging the phone in but the line is dead.

peterr3 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Digital landline service

Digital phone service switchover now installed with adaptor in the back of the hub.Use landline regular and I understand it works as long as you have an internet connection, which obviously I have. Engineer visited to ensure all was ok.My internet is...

Fibre Phone Adapter - no switchover date

My landline phone connection failed several weeks ago. When I eventually got through to VM customer support I was advised that I'd receive an adapter to connect via router. This arrived and I waited a few days but then connected it and phone. It does...

Resolved! Phone line not working

Hi just received the converter plug for the phone switch over for my hub3. No other information about the date this is happening. Plugged converter into back of the hub3 then phone into it and no dial tone. Rebooted hub and still phone not working. C...

Big_D by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Home phone fibre switchover - no letter received

I've had an email telling me that my home phone will be switched to fibre on August 14th. It is linked to an alarm system. I have contacted the alarm company and booked a technician to upgrade it to be compatible with the new phone.The email told me ...

Rich59 by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos