Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Relocation of telephone port

HelloMy current telephone port is in the passage but I want this relocating. Please help as 150 keeps saying too busy Thanks

Hlatif by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not Ringing

I have seen a number of posts on here where the landline phone has stopped ringing. I can phone from a mobile and although it doesn't ring I can pick it up and it is working. It was all fine up to about 2 weeks when the line went down completely so I...

Using DEC phone

I will be shortly going to VM full fibre and loosing my BT landline and associated number.I know that a DEC phone can be connected to the VM Hub 5, but what phone number will it use, I am a bit confused.

davidirv by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Having serious problems using 150 for phone switch over

I've been told I need to switch to the new phone service and need a new hub and everything has to be done via 150.It's not clear what route to follow when I call 150, as there no option related to the switch over. I'm on the autistic spectrum and get...

H8VM by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone rings as if im abroad

I am writing this on behalf of my aunt. When anybody tries to ring her home landline number on our end, it rings as if she's abroad. This has happened for 3 months now but virgin media are saying they've sorted it out when they haven't.I tried contac...

Resolved! URGENT HELP REQUIRED No phone line

I've learnt this evening of the death of a close relative who suddenly dropped dead whilst walking and doesn't live in the UK. I urgently need a phone line and can't use my mobile all the time as the signal in our house is appalling, the signal is fr...

hbaxter by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adaptor required, please

Hello,Please can you send a PM to arrange to send an adaptor out to connect the landline to the Hub? We upgraded recently, received a Hub 5 on Friday and noticed then that calls from the landline only connect to VM. It doesn't matter which number is ...

How do i cancel an engineer coming out tomorrow?

The guy i was talking to today organised an engineer to come to my home for my phone but i think its ok now and wont work via the hub till the switch over on the 12 oct. Can a VM member cancel this for me so the poor engineer doesn't have a wasted jo...

THEGUYVER by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Parents Home Phone Landline switch

My dad was on a call on Saturday on his landline and the phone line went dead.  No dial tone on the phone and any calls going straight to voicemail.He got in touch with VM who said that it is part of the switch over to digital.  Fair enough, but no n...