cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail pin while abroad

jackanoy
Joining in

Hi,

I'm currently away from the UK and need to access my voicemail. But it's asking for a pin that I don't remember setting. I tried all the important numbers I may have used but now it's locked and the customer service line tells me to come here. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you!

340 REPLIES 340

Hi,

Yes, it is turned on in my device settings too

Hi @Laurah89,

Thank you for checking and confirming. So that we can take a closer look at what's going on for you, I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments.

Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi I'm also having problems accessing VM as I didn't set up a PIN prior to leaving the UK for Spain.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Paul

Hi @PaulMuirhead,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having some problems with your services outside of the UK. Are you getting no mobile service at all now that you're outside of the UK, or is it just a problem with the voicemail and PIN?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach and thanks for the quick reply.

It only seems to be VM that’s the problem, I can access mobile data, hotspot my phone and make and receive calls no problem!

Hi @PaulMuirhead,

Thank you for expanding and confirming. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can take a closer look over things. Please respond to this when you can and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Hi @PaulMuirhead,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so that we could look into this for you. I'm glad that we've been able to address and resolve this matter.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Nilili
Tuning in

Hi,

i am currently abroad for few weeks and cannot access to my voicemail. I haven’t set up a pin before going away. Can someone help me ?

thank you very much

Hello Nilili.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.

Hope the weather is better than it is here.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with your voicemail pin.
We can get the new pin set up for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hi Gareth,

thanks for your quick reply. I checked the purple envelope and cannot see your message