cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Sim

Alismobilephome
Joining in

Hi there,

I lost my sim abroad, and won’t be back home (UK) for another 3 weeks. I need a sim to continue use mobile data roaming while I am here (Ireland). Could you please send out a replacement sim?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Alismobilephome 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost your SIM, we are not able to send this outside of the UK but we can send to your address if you have a family or friend or can post this out to you internationally? 

Sure, that can work.

Just to let you know the SIM would also need to be activated in the UK before it was sent out @Alismobilephome, it can be activated via any phone, but would mean the SIM abroad would be deactivated. 

If that's OK for you, let me know and I'll pop you a PM so we can arrange the SIM to be sent. 

Sure that’s fine

Great thank you @Alismobilephome I'll pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thank you for chatting with me via the PM @Alismobilephome 

We have sent the SIM now, it should be with you in 3-5 working days, please do let us know how things are looking after the SIM has arrived?