cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming calls not connecting

nikkilouise
Tuning in

Incoming calls to my mobile won’t connect. States “calls to this number cannot be connected”.. outgoing calls still working with & without Wifi 

29 REPLIES 29

Hi annoyeduser2,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your mobile at the moment, Are you due to be changed over to O2 today as part of our mobile migration?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Gofer
Tuning in

Just got through to Virgin.They are now aware of the problem and technicians are on the case. They are “very sorry “

Hi

Thanks for reply. Issue is not related to my device, having the same issue using my SIM in an alternative device. Family members from various locations cannot get through to my phone. Continues to say calls to this number won’t connect. This has been ongoing since 9am this morning. Can you advise if there is a network issue. All settings on my device have been checked and no issues here. On logging into my virgin account there is no suggestion that my number has been disconnected for any reason. 

im having the same issue with both my Virgin Media Numbers - do we have a timeframe when this be rectified?

Thank you for popping back to us @nikkilouise 

Can I ask if the devices calling you are iOS devices? We are aware of an issue effecting iOS devices and are currently working to resolve this.

As soon as we have an update we will let customers know.

Hi, i have a sim in both a android phone and a iphone and its doing the same on both 

My apologies all, I have double checked with the team and it appears we are aware of these issues effecting multiple devices, not just iOS. I am so sorry for the confusion there. 

Our teams are currently doing all they can to get this resolved.

have they given a time frame to when this will be sorted? we've only just changed over to Virgin media so not a positive experience at the mo!

Rebekah2
Joining in

Same here. Been like it most the day

Nex
Knows their stuff

Same issue today on Samsung S10. Can call out, people can't call me.

Random signature here... I'll get back to this some day!