cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming calls not connecting

nikkilouise
Tuning in

Incoming calls to my mobile won’t connect. States “calls to this number cannot be connected”.. outgoing calls still working with & without Wifi 

29 REPLIES 29

GuyE
Joining in

Same issue here. 

Safinn
Tuning in

Same 

Safinn
Tuning in

However other family members are ok on virgin 

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @nikkilouise, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing on the mobile services.

Can you please confirm if this happens in multiple locations, or just in one particular location?

Have you possibly tried placing the sim card in an alternative device, to see if the same thing happens?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

This is happening to other people right now. Making it look pretty clear it’s a network issue not a location or device issue. 

Thanks for coming back to us Safinn, how long has this issue been going on for? 

Are you having any issues with text messages or mobile data?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Baz8755
On our wavelength

I am also experiencing this issue, my number was switched to O2 last week and was working fine.

The last call I received was around 9am this morning but now people calling are getting the message "Calls to this number are not being connected"

Hi Baz8755,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your mobile at the moment, have you spoken directly to O2 about the issues that you're experiencing? If not, you can reach them using the contact methods here.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

annoyeduser2
Settling in

Having the same issue.