cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi. Just moved to Virgin Mobile and all gambling apps will not work on cellular. Any ideas please?

Rylapar
On our wavelength

Parental settings OK on Virgin Media..... don't know where to go with this. All OK with my previous provider Sky mobile

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Rylapar You mention that you have checked the parental controls on your Virgin Media account.  Have you also checked the parental controls for your Virgin Mobile account as they are different accounts.  Also if you have only recently joined Virgin Mobile the SIM is likely to be with O2 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Rylapar
On our wavelength

Thanks Graham.

I have not been moved to O2 yet and have checked my virgin mobile parental settings and adjusted them accordingly. Still no joy

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Rylapar 👋

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome back to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble removing the Parental Controls/Content Filter on your Mobile service. I'm going to send you a private message to assist you further with this. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope, or by tapping your profile picture and selecting "My Messages".

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ