QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Install but no Wall Box

Just moved and had engineer in to install. As there wasn’t original box he used the whole in the wall from the old Cable & Wireless. The face plate would meet needs so he just left the wall plate off the wall as my wife said that I would be able to s...

IMG_0246.jpeg
AcMan by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Yodel hasn't delivered my Package

My parcel which was due to arrive on Friday 14th of July never arrived. Yodel said that they made 3 attempts but it was a lie as I could not see any driver attempting to deliver the package. I was never contacted.Now they have shifted the package JD0...

vivek700 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connecting cables different

 I received my virgin broadband yesterday and am extremely frustrated as I cannot figure out how to set it up! The previous tenants had virgin media and had it set up in the same place I am trying ti set it up. The cable out of the wall is a spinner ...

2DE61E25-1175-417E-9C60-DD2395383F62.jpeg

No virgin media wall socket

I received the QuickStart pack but I don’t have the VM wall socket, I only have an unbranded one that doesn’t fit. I tried calling for an installation but couldn’t get one. Could I please have some advice?Thanks, Matt

UK Contact number re install

Hello all, We decided to go with Virginmedia for Broadband. We have a ‘live’ date of the 2nd Aug and has requested a pre install set up and they turned up yesterday. After 5 minutes the pair said they’d be back tomorrow. They didn’t show up. Called t...

koltyn by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos