QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New Hub 5

Hi folks. I changed my package and was sent a new Hub5. Change over is pretty straight forward apart from one thing. I had two Ethernet cables attached to my old hub one to port1 and one to port 4. On the instructions for the new hub it says if I had...

DCas by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Relocating Broadband and Phone Socket

Hi I need my broadband and phone socket relocating. I understand there may be a charge for this but does anyone know how I can arrange this? I can not see an option for it in the FAQ's. Also, does anyone have any idea on the lead time?ThanksChristian

Contact number for cable installation

Hi AllBeen trying to get hold of Virgin for almost a month now to no avail. Our street is cabled but a group of 3 houses set back from the road do not have connections to the house (the drive is around 50-75m long).  Each time I try to speak to anyon...

sul75 by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lagging and no connection to smart plugs

Hi. I’m new to virgin and already disappointed.  Our internet is lagging and I cannot connect to our smart plugs.   We had no issues with our service with sky so I’m hoping for a quick solution or I may need to return to them!  Thank you 

KS31 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

QuickStart help

Hi,I have have had my Virgin Media hub delivered earlier today, however after setting up am only getting a green flashing light. I have checked all the cables again, unplugged and reconnected them, and tried the reset button with no results. I also c...

Fae184 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Router delivery

Internal install is set to take place on Monday.Will I receive my router through the post ahead of time, or will the installation technician bring it along?Which Hub will I receive with a new M250 package?

Switch from Hub3 to Hub5

We've had a Hub 3 for some time, set to Modem mode and use a TP_Link router to manage wi-fi and direct ethernet cable connections.I assume that i need to install the new Hub 5 in 'normal' wi-fi mode first, make sure that is all working and then turn ...

loyal25 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos