QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Address not beinglisted

The title explains it all, I put my postcode in and I have all the neighbours listed but not my house.And I haven't received any call back from the help option. Is anyone available to pm me and help rectify the issue?

Red5 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Move and add connection points

Hello,We're currently making use of an existing Virgin point for both the router and the tv which wraps over the roof to the back of the house for the lounge.We'd like to arrange an engineer to install some new points: - Main entry through garage - V...

jl899 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return old hub VM fail

I have a old hub and yes VM sent me a email on how to return this. Which seems good on the face of it.Posting to not an option as none of the Yodel shops are in a good spot for me!I followed the link in the email to where to drop it off without posti...

Ashg by Superfast
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Hub5 but no cables

Hi thereI received a new Hub5 today (necessary because of the landline switchover). Currently we have a very old Hub 2.I was meant to receive an phone adaptor and an isolator cable with the new hub, but I received neither (just the power supply).I ha...

ozzage by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Equipment not received

Placed order for M1gig 12th August still not received modem. Phoned to chase, 45 minutes trying to get someone to make sense. Finally passed to Alex who informed me kit was ordered and be here today. No notification sent, no kit arrived today. Phoned...

Connoleg by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos