cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cable repull

graham1705
On our wavelength

hi had technician for snr failures on upstream level on Saturday 9 sep marked the path for new cable said he was going to call me Monday 11 sep no call received 

12 REPLIES 12

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey graham1705,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear that the technician hasn't yet got back to you, there has been an update on your account and I can advise you of this but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

graham1705
On our wavelength

hi looking for a follow up on  a case to our Network Asset Management case reference ID107332_29882

Hi Graham1705, 

Thanks for coming back to us about your re pull of your cable, I understand there has been a delay with this.

Could I ask what you know so far about the situation so I can avoid giving you information that you already know? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi a 3rd party comes out looking for the ground works to be done but not so he left and a new date set on the order page 

graham1705
On our wavelength

Been  marked IMG_20231023_111554.jpg

IMG_20231023_111547.jpg

IMG_20231023_111604.jpg

  3rd pic is old cable 

No one is coming to dig path up for new cable as it needs a path cover adding 

They just keep sending 1 person out 

Hi a 3rd party comes out looking for the ground works to be done but not so he left and a new date set on the order page 

graham1705
On our wavelength

hi i can see virgin have asked for planning Permit reference NK10139665128-10A-01

is that for the new cover and cable on patn

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @graham1705,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear that this is still ongoing, as you have mentioned that Permits have been requested these can take some time to go about processing through, these will be required for us to carry out any construction work on the road and public areas.

Joe