cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints

ianjayne
Rising star

I have a complaint lodged with VM. They have written to me and say I can follow it by going to:-

my.virginmedia.com/my-cases/view.

Not so.

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Going to https://my.virginmedia.com/my-cases/view and signing in with the main account holder's authentication credentials shows the following:
2023-10-14.jpeg
Do you see something similar; if not, can you post a redacted screenshot?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

16 REPLIES 16

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Going to https://my.virginmedia.com/my-cases/view and signing in with the main account holder's authentication credentials shows the following:
2023-10-14.jpeg
Do you see something similar; if not, can you post a redacted screenshot?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

ianjayne_0-1697299004917.png

Same

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Forum team are best placed to help further and issue has been flagged to them.

Be assured I will be ‘penning’ a letter. 

Hi ianjayne

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

When was the complaint raised please? It can take 24 hour before this will show on your online account. 

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

My letter was dated and sent 3/9/23 regarding all the issues starting in June with the email issue, then it developed into issues with TV, Landline and Broadband from then during all of July, August and into Sept when the TV, and BB we’re fixed by relaying cables and the phone issue partly fixed but resurrected this month (after the letter was sent ) but also has now been fixed by converting to VOIP which in itself was a saga initially but lastly fixed this week. 

The reply is dated 10/10/23. 

Complaint ref is C1010231790

IMG_4920.png

In this case, to best look into this issue for you, I have sent a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. 

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I can confirm the complaint is still with our team. We apologise that you are unable to see it in your account. I have sent you a private message to work with you on a resolution.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs