cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints

ianjayne
Rising star

I have a complaint lodged with VM. They have written to me and say I can follow it by going to:-

my.virginmedia.com/my-cases/view.

Not so.

Any ideas?

16 REPLIES 16

ianjayne
Rising star

Just to place on record the alleged link to ‘my cases’ as provided still does not work. 
my.virginmedia.com/my-cases/view

@ianjayne wrote:

Just to place on record the alleged link to ‘my cases’ as provided still does not work. 
my.virginmedia.com/my-cases/view

You know, you might well be forgiven for assuming that your complaint has simply been mysteriously ‘resolved’ and closed, and doesn’t exist anymore. You certainly wouldn’t be the first poster on here to claim that this has happened to them.

Naturally VM will have logged with the regulator that you (the customer), are fully happy with the resolution!

Be urban

Be it on their own heads! 

And I have today sent a letter pointing out I still can’t access ‘my cases’ asking for an explanation. Adding I’ve not accepted any resolution of any nature emphasising no resolution is acceptable within the ‘auto compensate’ arrangement. 

Forum Team

Having had a resolution offered by Rich_F I now find there are further issues.

He has asked me to post it here for his team to follow up.

The fault code is:- F011046792.

It seems all the services (s) continue to be damaged. All 3 have area issues this morning. (3/11/23)

The voice seems to have been fixed as of around midday today, but the TV and BB are still being repaired it seems with a fix time of 1830 today.  Having said that I've not checked the TV but the BB seemed to be just slow and did affect connectivity with the pods.

Just a quick update,  all seems to have been repaired as of 1420 hours 3/11/23 according to web site service checker.  
I’ve not checked TV but PODs are now connected and speeds acceptable. 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ianjayne 👋

Thanks for providing a further update on these issues. I'm glad to hear that the issues are now resolved and you're able to use the Pods again, and your speeds are back within acceptable limits.

Please do let us know if you experience further issues and we'll be more than happy to assist.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ