Dekurnik
Tuning in

The exact same thing has happened to me and I’ve a year left at £53 

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dekurnik,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, it has been a while, so we can try to help please can you expand a little on what has happened?

Regards

Paul.

I was switched over to o2 and when I logged in I could have a new phone , completely unaware that I would still be charged for my old phone , seems I still had 17 or 18 payments of £31

Hi @Dekurnik thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

If you didn't trade your original phone in, it is true that you would need to continue to pay off your current handset. 

We hope this helps.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Yes I agree however I believe I was miss led and was not told of the consequences and charges , as in miss sold , not very happy

Thanks for coming back to us, if you hadn't paid your original handset loan off, you would still need to carry on paying for that handset with Virgin Media. When did you take out the new handset loan as the O2 site stated from August that you would need to check, if you had any outstanding loans with Virgin Mobile before continuing. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L