cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay of my freestyle plan

Reecev
Joining in

Hello

Im wanting to pay off the last 4month of my freestyle plan early but the https://virginmedia.icehosted.com/VirginMedia/WebPortal/SelfService/Agreement/Index link does not give an option to pay it off I've tried called 789 that number doesn't work anymore cause I was forced over to o2 the o2 app says I can upgrade but will be paying 2 contracts if I do so how do I pay off the credit agreement with out any routes to pay???

3 REPLIES 3

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Reecev 👋 Welcome to the community!

Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear you are having some difficulties accessing your freestyle plan to pay it off.  You access your loan agreement with a security key. We can also arrange a summary pay off letter being sent out to you. We just need to confirm a few account details to offer support with this. I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

I have access to my agreement there is just no option to pay in full or make any sort of additional payment 

Hi @Reecev 

I can currently see you are in private messages with Molly. Please remain in contact there while we do out best to assist you on this issue.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs