cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I changed package but it doesn’t show on my bill

Rodg1012
Joining in

I changed package I have email confirmation. But when I check online it doesn’t look like anything has changed? 

9 REPLIES 9

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Rog1012, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

Sometimes our packages can start in 30 days times, was your new deal due to start within this time frame at all? 

Also are all your contact details up to date? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Rodg1012
Joining in

Hi I changed my package a few weeks ago and I have email confirmation but there doesn’t seem to any changes when I check my online account. Can someone help with this please 

thanks 

Hi Rodg1012,

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your package looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

Could you tell us what package you signed up to please? 

Do you have an order summary for this via email?

Thanks,

Megan_L

Rodg1012
Joining in

Hi firstly I would like to raise a complaint for the shocking customer service, this is the 3rd time I have posted with no reply. Secondly I changed my package over a month ago and the changes haven’t happened can someone please get back on this matter please. 

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Your previous two posts have been responded to in good time. I suggest, rather than creating this third thread, you review your previous threads.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/I-changed-package-but-it-doesn-t-sh...

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Changed-package-but-not-changed/td-...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hello Rodg1012.

We can see you are currently having a conversation with Megan,

This thread will need to be closed so we can stop any confusion.

Gareth_L

Rodg1012
Joining in

I will try one last time for an answer after 4 different attempts. I changed my package around 3 weeks ago but the change hasn’t went through. I have an email confirmation to confirm the change can someone look into this for me please. 

Hello Rodg1012

Sorry to hear of the issues with the recent package change and it not taking place, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

We aren't able to make package changes via the forums but are happy to assist as much as we can. What changes were agreed three weeks ago? Are these reflected in the email you received as confirmation and does it advise when these changes are due to take place?

Some changes aren't applied for 30 days, were you advised this or given a date during the call?

Rob

Hi Matt I have the confirmation email dated 3rd of may so it has passed 30 days. Yes my contact details are up to date.