Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Netflix Login on mobile not working.

I have Netflix included as part of my package and it works fine on my tv. But my mobile is suddenly asking me to login to the netflix app and then says password incorrect (which it's not). I then click the link to be sent an email to reset the passwo...

Jerry007 by On our wavelength
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Since the merger with 02, the billing is very confusing. My 02 account shows that my bill will be collected by them, and then I get another bill for Mobile charges send by Virgin Media. Wouldn't it be a good idea for one company to issue bills?

hansi by Fibre optic
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Mum is being overcharged

Hi, I just found out my Mum is being charged over £150 for her Virgin broad band, TV and landline . She has the premium sport channels but even so this is ridiculous. she's almost 90 and doesn't understand IT at all. I can't get into her account to c...

complaint about van driver

I would like to make a complaint about the driver of a Virgin Media van. I witnessed him purposely accelerating towards a teenager or young woman who was already crossing the road when he started to turn and then laughing about it to his friend. She ...

sarah121 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unauthorised DD taken - no bill sent

      VM has taken an unauthorised direct debit from my account today for £129.83.Unauthorised for two reasons: 1) my account was supposed to be in credit to time of £350+ and 2) you haven’t actually sent a bill for that amount. On point two, VM has ...

IMG_3986.png IMG_3987.png IMG_3988.png IMG_3989.png
banjhiyi by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos