cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate Netflix subscription via Virgin

vgaj
Tuning in

Hi All,

I recently renewed my contract with Virgin and it comes with Netflix. Its been about 2 weeks now and I still haven't received anything on how to activate my subscription via Virgin.

Can anyone help me figure what to do?

94 REPLIES 94

Hi,

I have just tried activating Netflix and it still does not work. Please can you confirm if it is the case that I should be able to activate on my desktop account?

re the browser bad gateway - this happens with both Safari and Microsoft Edge on two different devices running different operating software. 

Hi,

I have just tried activating Netflix and it did not work. Please can you confirm if it is the case that I should be activating on the desktop version of My Virgin Media?

re the bad gateway, this happens on both Safari and Edge on two different devices running different operating software. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi chelmo, 

Thank you for your reply. 

I am sorry to hear you are not able to do this on different browsers. 

Can you please confirm if you are getting this issue when selecting the activate button or when you attempt to visit the My VM page to login?

Are you able to check if you get an error when accessing the app? 

Thanks, 

Nat

Hi Nat,

It loads in Firefox and there is no Netflix activate button. 

Thanks

Liam

Hey chelmo, thank you for letting me know this.

I am going to send you a PM so we can look into this for you, please do look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Nope. Still not sorted

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Jot2014, thanks for your posts and replies. 
We're sorry to hear your Netflix activation issue is not yet sorted, we're currently working on the problem and will email you to advise once resolved.
Let us know if you need anything more in the meantime, we're happy to assist.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

Anothre one here who has no Netlix on their account.

Since renewing my Virgn package over 2 months ago I was told Netflix would be added. It hasn't been so I have been paying out seperatly while Virgin has been trying to resolveteh issue.

I now have a Netflix option under entertainment services, but it's not doing anything. Netflix still wants to bill me.

I have phones and placed a call, nothing.

Raised a case in the MyVirgn area, nothing.

Can someone please resolve this, or let me know where to send my Netflix bills to.

Thanks

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @vgaj, can you try opening your self-care account via an alternative browser to see if this will allow you to select the activate option for your Netflix account?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

And I am having the same problems as everyone else on this post - no Netflix via the package I pay for as promised as I haven't had the email from Virgin Media despite half a dozen phone calls.