Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Complaint/Deadlock Letter - Speeding Up?

HiDoes anyone have any advice please on how I can speed up the process of receiving a deadlock letter from VM? Having read some of the other posts, I understand it's pretty difficult to get VM to issue these.My complaint relates to a failure by VM to...

as3523 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible Customer Service

I am trying to close an account and start another, because I am moving house with a month's overlap. Of course the new account has been set up with no issues, however to close the old account, I cannot get through to ANYONE.I go on the world's worst ...

KellyT1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Contract renewal email

I've just had an unsolicited email from Virgin telling me my contratc is ending soon (well I think October) and here is a supa dupa renewal price.To be honest the price is good but I have concerns over the legitimacy of the email.If you rpcoeed with ...

archercj by Fibre optic
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer compalints

I have sent a letter of complaint to Virgin Media on behalf of my brother who is in hospital so cannot address the issue himself. He tried to cancel his fibre broadband account within 2 days of having taken it out through O2. O2 said they would cance...

bhart by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media Login Issue

Hi So, this is quite complicated and Virgin Media customer service chat has been zero help. Here's the situation: When I first signed up for my contract I used my usual email address. However, because I'd used this address previously I was unable to ...

jcat7712 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Volt

I've had my family mobiles moved to O2 and despite the suggestion of the 14 days, I went to MyO2 today to see about how I get the broadband speed boost. A chat with them told me in no uncertain terms that VM will remain managing it - so there's no sc...

Resolved! Cancelled Vigin Media package

After spending a big part of my weekend I have finally managed to cancel my Virgin Media package (broadband, TV and landline). We have been given a termination date of 15th August.However, the guy said our mobiles would stop working on that date too ...

JohnG61 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not the primary account holder

My family have been virgin media customers since I was a child. I have had a virgin media email address for years so when I moved into my own house and got my own virgin media account for internet, I used my virgin media email address. I did not know...

Aj616 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot update contact details

Please can someone help me, I am unable to change my contact details I have tried different browsers I've even tried a different computer but when I tried to change my phone number and save it it just says unable to save it and to try again.     [MOD...