cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i get a VAT receipt?

ebert0802
Joining in

Hello,

I need copies of my VAT receipts from May 2022 and will need them moving forward.

How do i go about getting copies of these?

Thanks

Emma

99 REPLIES 99

will-w
Tuning in

Hello.  Sorry, I also need VAT included on my bills.  I was quite surprised to see that it is not included by default?

Hi will-w,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

No these are not included as standard as VAT receipts are not generally required by most customers.

These have to be requested and are then sent each month separate to your usual statement.

I will send you a private message now so we can request this for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

coxalan
Joining in

would be grateful if someone from VM could get in contact with me so I could also get my invoices switched over to VAT invoices/receipts. Many Thanks

Hi there @coxalan 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I'd be more than happy to look into getting these receipts sorted for you. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @DocS,

Thank you for messaging with us, and thank you for confirming you have now received this. 
Thanks,

Zoie

jpratchett
Joining in

Hi

I would also like VAT invoices moving forward. Could I also order historical invoices as well. 

Thanks

Jon

Hi jpratchett,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we will be more than happy to arrange back dated VAT Bills and future ones also, you will need a valid VAT registration number, so we can go ahead and get this set up, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi jpratchett,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, as advised we have arranged for Vat bills both past and going forward, if you do need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

Hi, I would also like VAT receipts for the past year please, thank you

Hi geomes

Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Not a problem at all. I've sent you a message so I can take your account details.

Thank you

Beth