cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i get a VAT receipt?

ebert0802
Joining in

Hello,

I need copies of my VAT receipts from May 2022 and will need them moving forward.

How do i go about getting copies of these?

Thanks

Emma

99 REPLIES 99

We'll get another one sent over to you right now LizzieH2. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hello,

I need copies of my VAT receipts from Nov 2023  and will need them moving forward too.

Can you help me please?

Hi Chmntts,

Thank you for your post. We can certainly help with getting these for you. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details. 

^Martin

NextLevel52
Joining in

Hi there,

I need the VAT shown on my bills as well. Please can one of the Virgin team do that for me? I've tried to change the billing preference on line but there's no option to do that. My account number is shown below and you'll see the registered email address for this forum user account is the same one on the virgin account.

Thanks!

virgin account number: [MOD EDIT: Personal info]

Thanks for reaching out to us @NextLevel52, and a very warm welcome to you!

I'd be happy to request for VAT receipts on your Virgin Media subscription moving forward

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Thanks,

David_Bn

Thanks for working with me via our private messaging function @NextLevel52, and I'm pleased to have got this one sorted for you.

Do please feel free to return to our Community Forums if you experience any issues with the services and/or your account.

Thanks,

David_Bn

jackoneill87
Joining in

Hi,

Please can I arrange to get VAT receipts for my bills as well?

Thanks,

Jack

Hey jackoneil87, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community to get one of these I will send you a PM to set this up.

Please do look out for it. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

CL00789
Joining in

Hi,

I need to get vat bills going forward on my account, I also need them back dated to December 23, I also need the bills to show the separate costs for phone and broadband, can you help with this please.

Hi @CL00789 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

In order to look into this for you, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel