cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with recent bill, pls

deniseangel27
Tuning in

Hi,

I've had my usual monthly virgin bill email but this month my discount of £9 has been removed. I don't know why. It should still be there. 

Can anyone help with this issue?

Thanks in advance

7 REPLIES 7

deniseangel27
Tuning in

Hi,

I've had my usual monthly virgin bill email but this month my discount of £9 has been removed. I don't know why. It should still be there. 

Can anyone help with this issue?

Thanks in advance

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check a previous bill for the expiry date of the discount, they are usually time-limited.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I have looked at previous bill.

As I said in my post, it should still be there

Hi @deniseangel27 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that a discount has been removed. 
If you have come to the end of your contract then this might be the reason for discounts to expire - also if you have any manually applied recurring credits, these would expire after running the agreed time or when a new contract is agreed. 
If the above still does not explain your billing concerns, please do let us know and we'll be able to assist further. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi,

Not end of contract. & no credits. 

Thanks, there's no reason I can see why discount has been removed. 

Thanks

Okay, we can investigate this further for you @deniseangel27 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @deniseangel27 

Glad we were able to confirm this for you today. If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Carley