cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved home, No Netflix.. No Solution

anferknee
Joining in

I have Netflix as part of my Virgin account. Moved home and had new contract that is really my old one but for new address. Still paying for Netflix but account has been on hold for many weeks now, multiple phone calls, tickets raised and promises of emails and call backs, I've had nothing and still no Netflix. 

2 REPLIES 2

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @anferknee thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Kindly expect a PM from me to arrive shortly so I can help you look into this, please reply directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

anferknee
Joining in

I recently moved home and took my virgin account with me. A tech installed and set everything up the next day. Everything was fine but I could no longer log into Netflix, which is part of my package. I rang the helpline, told 3 - 5 days and it will be sorted, it wasn't. Rang again, a ticket was raised and again told 3 - 5 days and I will get a call back and it will be sorted, it wasn't and I wasn't called. Rang again, another ticket raised, 3-5 day and I'll get a call and again nothing happened. Rang Netflix, they said its Virgin who will sort it. Posted issue on the virgin media forum. Got a quick response and sent a private message saying it would be resolved in 14 days, more than 14 days have passed and I've had no contact or resolution to the issue. It's a service I'm paying for and I've been unable to use for well over a month now. I have been told I need a new verification code, I got a code instantly when I added Netflix to the package so why is it taking this long? Usually very happy with the customer service I get, but this is a bit of a joke.