cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still being charged paper bill!

YourrsTrulyy
Joining in

I have been with Virgin for a number of years now and never had any issues… until I moved house.

Upon moving house and taking Virgin with me, I rang up to sort it out and thought it had all been set. Only to find that I have started being charged a paper bill when this whole time I have had the E-bills ticked in my settings (which it still is).

I have rang on numerous occasions to try get this sorted and while the last man had done his very best and had given me hope of this being sorted (and given me credit for the last few months I’ve been charged the paper bill), it has now come to my attention on my new bill that I’m still being charged for the paper bill AND that I owe money from my last bill.

I am completely fed up with this and I do not understand how it is so difficult to change this back when I never changed it in the first place.

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @YourrsTrulyy, and a very warm welcome to you!

I'm sorry to hear of the issue with the paper billing on your Virgin Media account.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Thanks,

David_Bn